It may be your child at school. It may be your husband at home.
- Do they frequently lose their place?
- Do they leave out words?
- Do they put in words that are not there?
- Do they move their head when trying to read?
When watching your son or husband, do you see signs of stress such as:
- Do their eyes water?
- Do they rub their eyes frequently?
- Do they get frontal headaches when trying to read?
- If in school, do they have difficulty copying from the board?
Does your child or husband have to rely on letter sounds to decode words?
Does your child or husband decode phonetically and then fail to read the same word later in the same story?
All or some of these symptoms point to poor saccade function.
Children and adults affected use sounds to read–not their eyes.
Vantage Reading is the only program available that quickly and efficiently addresses this problem.